|Product Name||Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations as of 01/08|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 080801725X|
|Price New||74.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.08 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||36 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The Department of Defense policies and procedures implementing and supplementing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) are reproduced in this volume. These rules apply to contracting with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Departments of the Army, Navy and Air Force, the Defense Logistics Agency and other defense agencies. This convenient bound edition includes all DFARS updates and changes including all 24 Procedure Guidance Information (PGI) issued prior to January 1, 2008, along with a CCH index covering the DFARS through that date and is intended for use in combination with the CCH2008 Edition of the Federal Acquisition Regulation . The January 1, 2008 Edition contains 48 Major Rule Changes since January 2007, including: 14 Final Rules 6 Interim Rules 1 Correction 3PGI Change Notices Major Weapons Acquisitions Patent and Technical Data Rights Tiered Evaluation of Offers Berry Amendment Notification Requirements Berry Amendment Restrictions Emergency Acquisitions Labor Reimbursements Architect and Engineering Services Acquisition Limitations Taxpayer ID Numbers Government Property Reports Specialty Metals Allowability of Lease Costs And much more!|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.