|Product Name||A To Z Mysteries Volume 2: D-G|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0807216348|
|Price New||9.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.78 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.06 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.38 inches (convert)|
|Long Description||More of your favorite adventures from Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose! This volume includes. . . The Deadly Dungeon Dink's favorite mystery writer, Wallis Wallace, has invited Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose for a sleepover - in a haunted castle! But as soon as the young detectives arrive, they start hearing screams behind the walls. Will they discover who - or what - is haunting Moose Manor? The Empty Envelope E is for Envelope...Dink keeps getting envelopes in the mail addressed to "D. Duncan." But the letters inside all start with "Dear Doris" and don't make any sense! Josh and Ruth Rose think someone's playing a trick on Dink. But Dink is sure there's more to it than that, especially after Doris herself shows up and demands her letters! The Falcon's Feathers F is for Falcon...When Josh discovers a nest of young falcons in the forest, he, Dink, and Ruth Rose start visiting every day. Until the morning they find it empty! Then the kids discover a wounded falcon with its wing feathers clipped, and they know someone's up to no good. Can they figure out what's going on before it's too late to save the falcons? The Goose's Gold Sun, sand--and sunken treasure? That's what Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose discover when they go on vacation to Florida. An old ship has been found off the coast, and it's full of gold! Two divers are collecting donations to bring up the loot. They're promising to share whatever they find, but is this too good to be true? It's up to Dink and his friends to get to the bottom of it!|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.