|Product Name||Shayla's Double Brown Baby Blues|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 080720580X|
|Price New||25.61 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||30.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.64 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.13 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.14 inches (convert)|
|Author||Lori Aurelia Williams|
|Long Description||Read by Heather Alicia Simms Approx. 11.25 hours 7 cassettes Shayla is feeling miserable because on her thirteenth birthday, her father's new wife gives birth to Gift, whom Shayla sees as a "replacement" for her. Yet she can't confide her feelings to anyone. She'd like to talk to her best friend. Kambia Elaine, who is now in a loving home and is finally on the road to happiness- but someone is sending Kambia evil messages and packages that threaten her sanity. And Shayla discovers that her new friend, Lemm, in who she is sort of interested, has problems of his own—but they don't compare to the secret that he is still keeping from Shayla. Heather Alicia Simms received an MFA from Columbia University in acting. She has made appearances in various television series, such as Third Watch, Homicide: Life on the Streets, Law & Order, and As the World Turns . She also narrated When Kambia Elaine Flew in from Neptune.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.