|Product Name||The Collected Letters Of Robinson Jeffers, With Selected Letters Of Una Jeffers: Volume One, 1890-1930|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0804762511|
|Price New||89.43 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||78.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.88 inches (convert)|
|Weight||60.8 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
This book is the first volume in what will be a three-volume, fully annotated edition that collects all of Robinson Jeffers' letters and the most important of Una Jeffers' letters. Volume One, comprised of letters written between 1890 and 1930, also contains a substantial introduction to Jeffers' life and work. Readers of Volume One will acquire a completely new understanding of Jeffers' formative years. Topics of special interest include the evolution of Robinson and Una's relationship (which involved the breakup of her first marriage), their move to Carmel, the building of Tor House and Hawk Tower, Jeffers' maturation as a poet, the couple's widening circle of friends, and their first trip together to the British Isles.
|Similar Items||9780804714143: The Collected Poetry Of Robinson Jeffers: Volume One: 1920-1928|
9780804775632: Robinson Jeffers And The American Sublime
9780804777032: The Collected Letters Of Robinson Jeffers, With Selected Letters Of Una Jeffers: Volume Two, 1931–1939
9780804738170: The Collected Poetry Of Robinson Jeffers: Volume Five Textual Evidence And Commentary
9780231047784: Robinson Jeffers And The American Sublime
9780378076944: In This Wild Water: The Suppressed Poems Of Robinson Jeffers
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.