|Product Name||The Shell Game (Avalon Romance)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0803498357|
|Price New||14.37 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.43 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.87 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.84 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Rebecca Lambert returns to her childhood home after the passing of her grandmother and comes face-to-face with her high-school sweetheart, Mitch Burton. Their encounter recalls the painful memory of Mitch s unexplained disappearance before the night of their final school dance. After Rebecca leaves for college and career, Mitch returns and begins living at Rebecca s grandmother s bed-and-breakfast, fixing boats for the guests. When Rebecca returns many years later and discovers her grandmother left half of her business to both Rebecca and Mitch, she is forced to come to terms with painful memories and struggle with re-awakened feelings for Mitch. Eventually, Rebecca discovers that much like the Shell Game at the local carnival the truth is rarely what it seems.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.