|Product Name||The Single File (Avalon Romance)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0803498225|
|Price New||2.52 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.43 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.87 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.84 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Caroline Paul is tired of being judged for her cool beauty by the men who covet it. They prefer parading her around as arm-candy instead of taking the time to learn about the real Caro. Some have even lied to get close to her--something she abhors. When she takes over writing "The Single Life" column for the Atlanta Globe, she is looking forward to casual dates and finding Mr. Maybe, but she harbors no romantic illusions. When her car breaks down on assignment, Caro finds the nearest garage to get it fixed, never expecting to feel chemistry with the hunky mechanic who runs the place. She's attracted to Gus Hill's rugged good looks and down-to-earth attitude. To repay him for his help, and because she thinks it could be fun, Caro invites him along on some of her newspaper assignments, including working on a house for charity, a white water rafting trip, and a society gala. Gus thinks Caroline is beautiful, but he's wary of romantic entanglements. When women learn he owns a chain of twenty auto body shops in the south, they become more interested in his money than in him. Can Caro and Gus find the trust they both need to make this romance last?|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.