|Product Name||The Prophetic Church: Wielding The Power To Change The World|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.46 inches / Length:5.51 inches / Weight:0.57 pounds / Width:0.59 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0800794621|
|Price New||4.16 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.57 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.12 ounces (convert)|
|Author||R. Loren Sandford|
|Long Description||R. Loren Sandford does not believe we will see revival sweep the Western world despite the prayers of those longing for God to send it without certain key elements. The goal of our pursuit in these crucial days, rather than seeking power, must be intimacy with God and oneness with his heart. In addition to biblical examples and practical application, Sandford shows readers how certain "lighthouse churches" are incorporating and cultivating these goals. The church of Jesus Christ, he says, can rise up to have a prophetic impact on cities and nations and become all that our Savior called us to be.|
|Similar Items||9781115014038: The Healing Of The Nations|
9780800792763: Healing The Nations: A Call To Global Intercession
9781599790671: Transforming The Inner Man: God's Powerful Principles For Inner Healing And Lasting Life Change (Transformation)
9781599790206: The Elijah Task: A Call To Today's Prophets And Intercessors
9780800795306: Visions Of The Coming Days: What To Look For And How To Prepare
9780800794002: Purifying The Prophetic: Breaking Free From The Spirit Of Self-Fulfillment
9780882701912: Elijah Among Us: Understanding And Responding To God's Prophets Today
9780800793036: Elijah Among Us: Understanding And Responding To God's Prophets Today
9780800794224: Understanding Prophetic People: Blessings And Problems With The Prophetic Gift
9780714505992: Understanding Prophetic People: Blessings And Problems With The Prophetic Gift
9780860655084: Understanding Prophetic People: Blessings And Problems With The Prophetic Gift
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.