|Product Name||The Writings Of The New Testament|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0800663616|
|Price New||54.53 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||40.13 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||7.58 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.04 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.26 inches (convert)|
|Weight||42.72 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Luke Timothy Johnson|
|Long Description||Luke Timothy Johnson offers a compelling interpretation of the New Testament as a witness to the rise of early faith in Jesus. Critically judicious and theologically attuned to the role of the New Testament in the life of the church, Johnson deftly guides his reader through a wealth of historical and literary description and invites critical reflection on the meaning of these ancient writings for today. The third edition is carefully updated and includes new student-friendly format and features, including a new design and study and reflection questions. Other resources for teachers and students, including different suggestions for teaching from or alongside the textbook, are available on a companion website|
|Similar Items||9780521832854: Gospel Parallels: A Comparison Of The Synoptic Gospels, New Revised Standard Version|
9780521617017: The Invention Of The Biblical Scholar: A Critical Manifesto
9780415181006: The Invention Of The Biblical Scholar: A Critical Manifesto
9780312668457: The Misunderstood Jew: The Church And The Scandal Of The Jewish Jesus
9780281042593: Reading The Old Testament: An Introduction; Second Edition
9780268034702: Moral Theology in Age of Renewal: A Study of the Catholic Tradition Since Vatican II
9780225663518: Gospel Parallels: A Comparison Of The Synoptic Gospels, New Revised Standard Version
9780192830050: The Writings Of The New Testament: An Interpretation
9780061137785: The Misunderstood Jew: The Church And The Scandal Of The Jewish Jesus
9780060786847: Harpercollins Study Bible - Student Edition: Fully Revised & Updated
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.