|Product Name||Learning Unlimited Let's Play Recorder instruction book|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0793525004|
|Price New||2.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.12 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Motivate students and accelerate learning For Baroque or German style recorder|
|Long Description||(Recorder). An effective two-level method for recorder instruction (Student Book 2 = 00710300) and a contemporary approach to instrument learning. The student books include complete introductory materials suitable for use with Baroque and German-style recorders. For general music class teaching, the basic student materials are supplemented by a special Teacher's Cassette Kit (item 00710020). Includes 35 songs: Bingo * The Caissons Go Rolling Along * Dance of the Reed Flutes * Dona Nobis Pacem * Down in the Valley * The Irish Washerwoman * Jingle Bells * Jolly Old St. Nicholas * Merrily We Roll Along * Ode to Joy * Short'nin' Bread * Zum Gali Gali * and more.|
|Similar Items||9780416722802: It's Recorder Time|
9780153119002: Holt Elements Of Writing: Student Edition Grade 7 1998
9780133656961: Learning Microsoft Excel 2007
9780133656909: Learning Microsoft Word 2007 Student Edition
9780030508622: Holt Elements Of Writing: Student Edition Grade 7 1998
4957812018395: Yamaha YRS-20 3 Piece Soprano Recorder, Pink
0333335580801: Yamaha Yrs24b Soprano Recorder
0086792840000: Yamaha Yrs24b Soprano Recorder
0086792615042: Yamaha YRS-20BP 3 Piece Soprano Recorder Pink Color
0086792615035: Yamaha 20-Series 3-Piece C-Soprano Recorder (Blue)
View 8 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.