|Product Name||Falcon and the Snowman|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00000K0DR|
|Price New||4.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.51 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Run Time||131 minutes|
|Cast||Joyce Van Patten, Pat Hingle, Rob Reed, Sean Penn, Timothy Hutton|
|Run Time||131 minutes|
|Width||5.38 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||131 minutes|
|Long Description||Academy AwardÂ(r) winners* Timothy Hutton (Ordinary People) and Sean Penn (Dead Man Walking) deliver "superb performances" (Variety) in a true-story spy thriller that is "scathing, arresting" (The New York Times) and laced with white-knuckle excitement. From OscarÂ(r) winners** John Schlesinger (Midnight Cowboy) and Steven Zaillian (Schindler's List), the film blows the lid off the modern-day American dream with its riveting story of twoyoung men of privilege, money and ambition who end up selling out their country, ruining their families and destroying their lives. Chris Boyce (Hutton) works a low-level job at a defense plant where he uncovers documents that prove that the CIA is secretly coercing foreign governments. Heconfides in his conniving, fast-talking friend, Andrew Daulton Lee (Penn), a reckless drug dealer and user, who convinces him to sell this information to the Soviets for big bucks. Lee boldly cuts a deal with the KGB, but soon the stakes spin out of control as the Soviets up the ante, Lee descends further into drug abuse and the CIA prepares to take the informants down! *Hutton: 1980, Supporting Actor, Ordinary People; Penn: 2003, Actor, Mystic River **Schlesinger: Director, Midnight Cowboy (1969); Zaillian: Writing, Schindler's List (1993)|
|Similar Items||0032429283276: 3 Days of the Condor|
0025192128394: Deer Hunter (Universal/ Special Edition/ Universal 100th Anniversary Edition)
0031398103622: Bad Boys
0011891700283: Colors / At Close Range
0027616860996: Mississippi Burning
9780792849490: Mississippi Burning
0077774841122: Cd - The Falcon And The Snowman Soundtrack
9780671245603: The Falcon And The Snowman: A True Story Of Friendship And Espionage
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.