|Product Name||Show Boat|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0792835964|
|Price New||10.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Kathryn Grayson, Ava Gardner, Howard Keel, Joe E. Brown, Marge Champion|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||115 minutes|
|Features||1 DVD, Closed-captioned, Color, Full Screen, NTSC, Language: English (Dolby Digital 1.0) Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Region 1 (U.S. & Canada) Run Time: 108 minutes, Studio: MGM/UA Home Video. DVD Release Date: August 6, 2007, Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Long Description||1951 musical movie starring Kathryn Grayson, Ava Gardner, Howard Keel & Marge Champion. Directed by George Sidney.|
|Similar Items||9786305320838: South Pacific|
0883929266777: Singin' in the Rain
0883929152599: Music Man
0883929152575: Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
0883929060115: TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection Broadway Musicals
0097368719644: My Fair Lady
0024543382294: Rodgers & Hammerstein Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.