|Product Name||I Love Lucy|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00006DXXT|
|Price New||3.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Desi Arnaz Jr., Lucie Arnaz, Dick Van Dyke|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Black & White, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||120 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||A very special celebration including classic moments, rare footage and musical numbers from the show as well as interviews with Luci Arnaz, Desi Arnaz, Jr. Antonio Banderas, Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters, Dick Van Dyke and many more! 2001/color/85 min/NR/fullscreen.|
|Similar Items||0883929167746: TCM Greatest Classic Legends Film Collection Lucille Ball|
0097361473840: I Love Lucy Season 6
0097360733242: I Love Lucy: The Movie and Other Great Rarities
0032429263735: I Love Lucy Superstar Special #2
0032429252159: I Love Lucy: Superstar Special #1
0011891512183: Best of The Lucy Show - 20 Episodes of Classic Television
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.