|Product Name||Gunfight at the O.K. Corral [VHS]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 079210952X|
|Price New||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, Rhonda Fleming, Jo Van Fleet, John Ireland|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, HiFi Sound, NTSC, Full Screen|
|Run Time||122 minutes|
|Long Description||Novelist Leon Uris wrote the script for this Western directed by John Sturges ( The Magnificent Seven ) and based on the life and times of Wyatt Earp (Burt Lancaster) and his sickly companion, Doc Holliday (Kirk Douglas). The action inevitably leads to the legendary battle between the two heroes and the villainous Clanton gang, but the film is also very much about the conflicts each man faces with women, with one another, and with their own destinies. Lancaster is terrific as the downbeat Earp, and Douglas has one of his best roles as the consumptive Holliday. The thoughtfulness of the tale is matched by Sturges's captivating way with the dramatic duel. All in all, the film appeals both as a solid action piece and as a fascinating, two-character study. --Tom Keogh|
|Similar Items||9780782000474: High Noon [VHS]|
9786302860153: The Professionals [VHS]
9786302032239: Naked Spur [Vhs]
9786300268791: Train Robbers [VHS]
9786300215962: Hud [VHS]
9786306445523: The Spoilers [VHS]
0027616158734: Treasure Of Sierra Madre
9780792836469: The Big Country [VHS]
9786301528597: Western Union [VHS]
9786301528580: Bravados [VHS]
9786301801737: Gunfighter [VHS]
0012569508538: How The West Was Won
9786300181717: Hellfighters [VHS]
0097360581638: Stalag 17 [Vhs]
9786301977296: The Unforgiven [Vhs]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.