|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.24 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000294U6E|
|Price New||12.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.72 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Richard Roundtree, Fred Williamson, Melvin Van Peebles, Jesse Jackson|
|Genre||MUSIC VIDEOS & CONCERTS|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.84 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Special Edition, Widescreen|
|Run Time||103 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||On August 20, 1972, more than 100,000 people attended what came to be known as "The Black Woodstock." Wattstax - The Special Edition is the 30th anniversary release of the film that documented that historic event and includes the once-lost original ending featuring Isaac Hayes' performances of "Theme From Shaft" and "Soulsville." DVD Features: Alternate endings: Original 1973 ending, performed by Isaac Hayes Audio Commentary: Audio commentary by Chuck D, and music historian Rob Bowman Cast and crew commentaries including Isaac Hayes DVD ROM Features: Links to Wattstax website and related sites Theatrical Trailer: Original 1973 theatrical trailer 2003 Special Edition trailer|
|Similar Items||4000127201300: !!!! Beat, Legendary R&B and Soul Shows From 1966, Vol. 5|
0888072703292: Respect Yourself: The Stax Records Story
0888072703094: Stax/Volt Revue Live In Norway 1967
0888072303157: Wattstax: Respect Yourself: The Stax Record Story
0826663117424: T.A.M.I. Show Collector's Edition
0602517955271: Motown: The Dvd
0043396315167: Soul Power
0001256967840: Shaft Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.