|Product Name||Billboard Dad|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000060MWR|
|Price New||59.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||28.82 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Cast||Ashley Olsen, Jessica Tuck, Mary-Kate Olsen, Rafael Rojas III, Tom Amandes|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Features||One's a surfer. The other's a high diver. When these two sisters team up to find a new love for their newly single Dad, it's a fun-loving, eye-catching California adventure gone wild. Mary-Kate and Ashley star in this fabulously funny love-struck comedy filled with crazy schemes and cool surprises.Determined to find their Dad, Max, a new love, the girls paint a personals ad on a giant billboard in|
Billboard Dad (DVD)
Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen star as twelve-year-old twin sisters who play matchmakers with hilarious results for their unsuspecting father in the romantic comedy Billboard Dad. To cheer up their widowed father (Tom Amandes), a workaholic artist named Max, Tess and Emily Tyler (Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen) take out a personal ad on a Los Angeles billboard. Although Max receives an overwhelming number of responses, magic strikes when he meets Brooke Anders (Jessica Tuck). But when Max's agent interferes, it's up to the girls to once again play cupid and reunite Brooke and their Billboard Dad.
|Similar Items||0883929337798: 4 Kid Favorites Mary-Kate & Ashley Travel the World|
9780790782843: New York Minute
0085392839520: New York Minute
0883929087037: It Takes Two
9780790769943: Getting There
0085393685928: Switching Goals
9780790762371: Passport to Paris
9780790751856: Our Lips are Sealed
9780790767079: Switching Goals
9780790742472: It Takes Two
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.