|Product Name||Billboard Dad|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000060MWR|
|Price New||59.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||28.82 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Cast||Ashley Olsen, Jessica Tuck, Mary-Kate Olsen, Rafael Rojas III, Tom Amandes|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Features||One's a surfer. The other's a high diver. When these two sisters team up to find a new love for their newly single Dad, it's a fun-loving, eye-catching California adventure gone wild. Mary-Kate and Ashley star in this fabulously funny love-struck comedy filled with crazy schemes and cool surprises.Determined to find their Dad, Max, a new love, the girls paint a personals ad on a giant billboard in|
|Long Description||Billboard Dad (DVD) Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen star as twelve-year-old twin sisters who play matchmakers with hilarious results for their unsuspecting father in the romantic comedy Billboard Dad. To cheer up their widowed father (Tom Amandes), a workaholic artist named Max, Tess and Emily Tyler (Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen) take out a personal ad on a Los Angeles billboard. Although Max receives an overwhelming number of responses, magic strikes when he meets Brooke Anders (Jessica Tuck). But when Max's agent interferes, it's up to the girls to once again play cupid and reunite Brooke and their Billboard Dad.|
|Similar Items||0883929337798: 4 Kid Favorites Mary-Kate & Ashley Travel the World|
9780790782843: New York Minute
0085392839520: New York Minute
0883929087037: It Takes Two
9780790769943: Getting There
0085393685928: Switching Goals
9780790762371: Passport to Paris
9780790751856: Our Lips are Sealed
9780790767079: Switching Goals
9780790742472: It Takes Two
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.