|Product Name||Battle of the Bulge|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0007TKNGA|
|Price New||3.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.59 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Henry Fonda, Robert Shaw, Robert Ryan, Dana Andrews, George Montgomery|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||170 minutes|
|Features||Nazi Panzer forces stage a last-ditch Belgian front offensive that could turn the tide of WWII. Henry Fonda, Robert Shaw and Robert Ryan in the spectacular recreation of a crucial campaign.Year: 1965Running Time: 170 min. Format: DVD MOVIE Genre:ACT|
|Long Description||Nazi Panzer forces stage a last-ditch Belgian front offensive that could turn the tide of WWII. Henry Fonda, Robert Shaw and Robert Ryan in the spectacular recreation of a crucial campaign. Year: 1965|
|Similar Items||0012569524828: Ice Station Zebra|
0012569515628: Kelly's Heroes
0012569507920: The Dirty Dozen
0012569432222: The Big Red One - The Reconstruction (Two Disc Special Edition--Widescreen)
0011891983525: George C. Scott The Last Days of Patton
0011891702089: Bridge at Remagen/Devil's Brigade/633 Squadron
0011891210348: War: Heroic Battles – 3 Movie Set - The Bridge at Remagen / The Devil’s Brigade / 633 Squadron
0011301694140: COLDITZ Escape of the Birdmen - A Timeless Media Group Exclusive!
0011301628633: Color Documentaries of WWII
View 51 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.