|Product Name||They Were Expendable [VHS]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0790744236|
|Price New||4.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Robert Montgomery, John Wayne, Donna Reed, Jack Holt, Ward Bond|
|Weight||7.36 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Black & White, Closed-captioned, Original recording reissued, NTSC|
|Run Time||135 minutes|
|Features||They Were Expendable [VHS]|
|Long Description||A dramatized account of the role of the American PT Boats in the defense of the Philippines in World War II.|
|Similar Items||9786302365948: Operation Pacific [VHS]|
9780792102328: In Harm's Way [VHS]
9786301325509: Fort Apache (Color Enhanced) [VHS]
9780790734958: Operation Pacific [VHS]
9780782002256: Fighting Seabees [Vhs]
9786302320466: Flying Tigers (John Wayne Collection Edition) [Vhs]
0027616185730: They Died With Their Boots On (Colorized)
9780793985906: The Longest Day (D-Day 50th Anniversary, Exclusive Color Version)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.