|Product Name||National Velvet|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00004RFHN|
|Price New||3.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Mickey Rooney, Donald Crisp, Elizabeth Taylor, Anne Revere, Angela Lansbury|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||125 minutes|
|Features||Warner Brothers National Velvet|
National Velvet (DVD)
Academy Award winners Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Rooney star in this children's classic about the friendship that develops between a headstrong jockey and a young English girl as they work together to turn an "unbreakable" horse into a champion.
|Similar Items||0025192328725: Seabiscuit|
0024543403500: Flicka Family Classics Collection
0024543029137: The Man From Snowy River
0012569750579: National Velvet
0012569746640: Black Beauty
0012569682177: Black Beauty [Mini-DVD]
0012569678415: Lassie Come Home/Son of Lassie/Courage of Lassie
0011301656162: Lightning, the White Stallion
View 20 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.