|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0790731045|
|Price New||3.14 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.16 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||122 minutes|
|Cast||Bo Derek, Dee Wallace, Dudley Moore, Julie Andrews, Robert Webber|
|Run Time||122 minutes|
|Width||5.38 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Full Screen, Widescreen, NTSC|
|Run Time||122 minutes|
|Features||We are a used movie & video game store. All discs (come with DVD case & artwork) & are in good condition. Discs will never have more than a few light scratches. If any problems, contact us within 7 days for replacement or refund! Purchase with confidence!|
|Long Description||Forty-two year old famed composer/playwright George Webber is going through a midlife crisis. He is seriously dating thirty-eight year old actress/singer Samantha Taylor, who he loves, although he admits their connection is more intellectual than it is emotional. She, in turn, loves him, despite barely tolerating his often infantile behavior. This behavior includes spying on a neighbor's sexual encounters with a wide array of women, this spying about which the neighbor knows, as he does it himself. Driving one day, George spots a young woman who he believes is the most beautiful creature he's ever seen - an "eleven" on a scale of ten, tens which he didn't believe existed before her. Beyond the fact that she is probably half his age, a problem with George's infatuation is that she is just off to her own wedding. George and Sam's relationship takes a hit with an argument which is further exacerbated by a series of misunderstandings. As such, George decides to pursue the woman of his dreams with all his energy. He learns her name is Jenny Miles, now married Jenny Hanley, and he is able to follow her to a Mexican resort where she and her husband David Hanley are honeymooning. In his pursuit of Jenny, his encounter with a lonely woman named Mary Lewis who is vacationing at the resort, and his discussions with his gay lyricist Hugh concerning his relationship with his much younger trophy husband Larry, George may come to a clearer picture of what he is doing in Mexico, and how he truly feels about Sam.|
|Similar Items||4897007030354: Woman of Desire|
0012569813786: Body Heat
0012569722743: Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
0024543131571: Unfaithfully Yours
9780790789996: Tarzan the Ape Man
9780767869669: Man Who Loved Women
0043396066755: Man Who Loved Women
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.