|Product Name||Quickbooks 2012 In Depth|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:9.06 inches / Length:7.09 inches / Weight:2.53 pounds / Width:1.5 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0789749181|
|Price New||27.73 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.53 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.45 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.1 inches (convert)|
|Length||7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||40.8 ounces (convert)|
Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2012: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances, and improving everything from planning to reporting, payroll to invoicing!
• Create new files; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
• Master all the essentials of financial reporting
• Understand QuickBooks lists: from the chart of accounts, items, classes and more
• Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
• Track customer leads
• Work with bank and credit card accounts
• Create repeatable reports
• Review the accuracy of your data, step by step
• Share QuickBooks data with accountants
• Reliably back up data
• Troubleshoot database errors and monitor QuickBooks databases
• Use QuickBooks 2012’s tools for managing loans, planning, preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook
• Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions to incorrect beginning balances
• Prepare customized financials using MS Excel and Word integration
• Master powerful shortcuts for working more efficiently and saving precious time
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only QuickBooks 2012 book you need!
|Similar Items||9780071775946: Quickbooks 2012 Quicksteps (Quick Guides)|
9781118091197: Quickbooks 2012 All-In-One For Dummies
9781449398514: Quickbooks 2012: The Missing Manual
9781434810694: Successful Quickbooks Consulting: The Comprehensive Guide To Starting And Growing A Quickbooks Consulting Business ---Ideal For Bookkeeping Or Bookkeepers, Accounting Or Accountants, Or Consultants
9781118091203: Quickbooks 2012 For Dummies
9780135848142: QuickBooks 2013 The Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
9780071809344: QuickBooks 2013 The Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
9781562761462: QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
9780671559083: QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
9780078825743: QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
9780071776219: QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
9780470099339: QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.