|Product Name||Beyond Reason: Using Emotions As You Negotiate|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0143037781|
|Price New||7.62 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.44 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.04 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Roger Fisher, Daniel Shapiro|
|Long Description||“Written in the same remarkable vein as Getting to Yes, this book is a masterpiece.” —Dr. Steven R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People|
• Winner of the Outstanding Book Award for Excellence in Conflict Resolution from the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution •
In Getting to Yes, renowned educator and negotiator Roger Fisher presented a universally applicable method for effectively negotiating personal and professional disputes. Building on his work as director of the Harvard Negotiation Project, Fisher now teams with Harvard psychologist Daniel Shapiro,an expert on the emotional dimension of negotiation and author of Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts. In Beyond Reason, Fisher and Shapiro show readers how to use emotions to turn a disagreement-big or small, professional or personal-into an opportunity for mutual gain.
|Similar Items||9780071181242: Essentials Of Negotiation (Mcgraw-Hill International Editions: Management & Organization Series)|
9780070979963: Essentials of Negotiation [Paperback]
9780070015661: Bargaining For Advantage: Negotiation Strategies For Reasonable People 2nd Edition
9780062363381: Getting to Yes with Yourself: And Other Worthy Opponents
9780022638603: Decisive: How To Make Better Choices In Life And Work
9780022638207: Decisive: How To Make Better Choices In Life And Work
9780021787203: Decisive: How To Make Better Choices In Life And Work
9780008106058: Getting to Yes with Yourself: And Other Worthy Opponents
9780002713818: The Truth About Negotiations
8601400321744: Bargaining With The Devil: When To Negotiate, When To Fight
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.