|Product Name||Spectacular Paris (Rizzoli Classics)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0789327368|
|Price New||13.68 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.24 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||12.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||34.4 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||An outstanding gift or souvenir in a new affordable package, Spectacular Paris celebrates all that shines in the wonderful City of Light. In this celebration and photographic portrait, Spectacular Paris brings the best of this awe-inspiring city into sharp focus, capturing the unending beauty, lure, culture, and magnificence of this unique city. Paris is home to some of the world's greatest landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Cathedral of Notre-Dame, and the Pantheon. There is hardly any corner in Paris where you are not confronted with beauty and decor: it is layered with architectural history and culture, and has magnificently decorated buildings of royal, religious, and secular purpose at every turn and corner. Ancient, Gothic, Renaissance, baroque, and modern architecture meld together in a city laid out upon the banks of the Seine. This is the perfect book for those who have been captured by the romance and beauty of Paris.|
|Similar Items||9781115152716: The Louvre: All the Paintings|
9780970724809: The Louvre: All the Paintings
9780883635018: The Louvre: All the Paintings
9780810807570: The Louvre: All the Paintings
9780801409738: The Louvre: All the Paintings
9781452105949: Paris In Color
9780865651951: Paris: City Of Art
9780385156936: Paris: City Of Art
View 52 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.