|Product Name||Scrubs - The Complete First Season|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.3 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005JNEQ|
|Price New||5.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Donald Faison, Ken Jenkins, John C. McGinley|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.8 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||558 minutes|
|Features||Condition: New, Format: DVD, Box set; Closed-captioned; Color; DVD; NTSC|
|Long Description||Now relive all 24 episodes of the groundbreaking show's highly acclaimed first season. With a host of great bonus features, including never-before-seen dream sequences and a fascinating retrospective documentary, this spectacular four-DVD set is off-the-charts entertainment you'll want to watch over and over again. Joining the rumpled J.D. at Sacred Heart Hospital are fellow residents Chris Turk (Donald Faison, REMEMBER THE TITANS, FELICITY) -- J.D.'s college buddy who is part of the more elite surgical group, and the beautiful but socially awkward Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke, ROSEANNE).|
|Similar Items||0786936786934: Scrubs: The Complete Eighth Season|
0786936738506: Scrubs - The Complete Sixth Season
0025195007870: 30 Rock Season 1
0786936756043: Scrubs: The Complete Seventh Season
0786936721508: Scrubs - The Complete Fifth Season
0786936299625: Scrubs - The Complete Fourth Season
0786936293456: Scrubs Season 3 Dvd Box Set
0786936281583: Scrubs - The Complete Second Season
9398514200032: Scrubs: The Complete Second Season
8717418056179: Scrubs: The Complete Second Series (REGION 2)
View 10 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.