|Product Name||I'll Be Home For Christmas|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00004Z1GR|
|Price New||4.10 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.39 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Run Time||86 minutes|
|Cast||Eve Gordon, Gary Cole, Jessica Biel, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Lesley Boone|
|Run Time||86 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||86 minutes|
|Long Description||In the spirit of the season, Disney presents the hilarious comedy adventure that celebrates the believer in all of us. Jake Wilkinson (Jonathan Taylor Thomas), a self-centered college student, has one thing on his mind -- get home for Christmas dinner or forfeit the vintage Porsche his father promised him. Just days before his deadline, Jake awakens in the California desert -- stranded and penniless, wearing a Santa suit and white beard! Desperate to claim his gift, he flies, crawls, cons, races, bullies, and even sleighs his way east. But his nonstop mission turns into a nonstop comedy of errors as a multitude of colorful and offbeat strangers look to "Santa" for help and kindness. The closer Jake gets to home, the closer he gets to the true meaning of Christmas and the importance of family. I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS is a trip your entire family will enjoy taking all year long!|Capturing the magic of Christmas during May in Vancouver, Canada, presented challenges. One solution was to use organic, biodegradable paper snow, imported from Europe.|Warm temperatures affected more than just the look of the production. The Santa 5K, a scene involving 150 fully dressed Santa Clauses running a 5-kilometer race, was filmed in 90-degree heat, causing a few Santas to nearly pass out.|The lead character's entire cross-country trip â€“- including settings in California, New York, Nebraska, and Wisconsin -- was filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, with some location shooting in California's Red Rock Canyon State Park and the nearby desert.|
|Similar Items||0786936198010: Santa Clause|
0786936188196: Ernest Saves Christmas
0683904524669: Santa Who? / A Chance of Snow
0085391139577: Fred Claus
0085391132288: Jack Frost
0032429278616: All I Want For Christmas
0024543474821: Deck the Halls
0024543465478: Jingle All the Way
0024543004981: Miracle on 34th Street
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.