|Product Name||It's So Christmas-See!: A Collection Of Resources For Thanksgiving And Christmas|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0788024612|
|Price New||22.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||This anthology provides a wide range of dramatic and worship material for seasonal celebrations. There are numerous Thanksgiving resources, including a children's Sunday school learning event, a children's message, a brief responsive reading, a one-act drama, and a sermon. For Christmas there are six plays of various lengths for a variety of ages and cast sizes, as well as a "hanging of the greens" worship program and an engaging story that can either be read to young children or performed as a play.|
* Come! See What God Has Done is designed to heighten children's awareness of God's many blessings. Six learning centers -- each featuring posters, projects, a guided experience, follow-up activities, and a closing prayer -- focus on such topics as families, nature, our religious heritage, and our bodies. Intended for kindergarten through sixth grade, this is an ideal activity for your church school and can be held during a single session.
* What Are You Thankful For? is a one-act drama portraying two families as they gather for Thanksgiving dinner. It utilizes a cast of fourteen characters with a wide range of ages, and guides audiences from self-centered complaints to a positive attitude of thankfulness.
* Thanksgiving for Our Day, a brief responsive reading, and Recalling Our Blessings, an interactive children's lesson, are perfect for use in ecumenical Thanksgiving worship services.
* Is It Still Wonderful?, a sermon for Thanksgiving Day, reviews some common Thanksgiving clichés and concludes that to demonstrate true thankfulness we need to become less jaded and rediscover a sense of awe and wonder.
* Welcome the Spirit of Christmas enables the entire congregation to participate in adorning the sanctuary with holiday decorations for the Advent and Christmas seasons. This "hanging of the greens" worship program includes complete instructions plus many
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
We spent some time to give the site a face lift. We are working on a lot of changes in the background to improve your experience and some user interface changes come with that.
We aren't ready to release all of the background changes or the interface changes but we are ready to release the main cosmetic changes since they don't need the background changes to be ready.
These changes make browsing the site a lot easier on mobile devices and touch devices. We improved scalling and presentation. There are plenty of places left for improvement but we think we are off to a good start.
As always, we are happy to hear your feedback any time.