|Product Name||Whatever It Takes: Illegal Immigration, Border Security, And The War On Terror|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0786145315|
|Price New||44.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||12.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||What should we do to solve America's border crisis? Whatever it takes! That's the no-nonsense approach of Arizona congressman J. D. Hayworth, one of America's most outspoken and eloquent conservative spokesmen. J. D. has walked the border and seen firsthand the devastation that illegal immigration inflicts on law-abiding Americans. He's read the intelligence reports, talked to the Border Patrol and the Marines, and knows how intolerable illegal immigration is in a post-9/11 world. |
In Whatever It Takes, you'll learn how illegal immigration steals jobs from American workers and reduces their pay, how illegal immigrants often take advantage of health and education benefits at the expense of American citizens, how illegal immigrants are hastening the downfall of Social Security, and how can we prevent the next 9/11.
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.