|Product Name||The Hanging Road (Blood Bond #10)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Mass Market Paperback|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0786018712|
|Price New||4.38 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.86 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.11 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.58 grams (convert)|
|Author||William W. Johnstone|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Young Matt Bodine and Sam Two Wolves became blood brothers on the day the rancher's son saved the halfbreed's life, forging a bond no one could ever break. As years passed, a legend grew of the breed and the white man who rode together--and who could jerk killing iron with the best of them... Matt and Sam never could refuse a damsel in distress, so a whole coachload of lovelies, lead by the fetching Charity McAllister, seems like a gift from heaven. But if it looks too good to be true, it usually is--and in short order the blood will start to flow. Matt and Sam rush in anyway and faster than you can say "soiled doves," they're up to their necks in trouble. Soon it's an all-out war that nearly levels a frontier town, where Bodine and Two Wolves face new enemies and run into an old foe they never thought they'd see again. And the sweet, lovely Charity McAllister is the busiest--and deadliest--bee in the hornet's nest.|
|Similar Items||9780821737996: Blood Bond 5: Devil Creek Crossfire|
9780786017591: Blood Bond #3: Gunsight Crossing
9780786017607: Blood Bond: Gunsmoke And Gold
9780786017645: San Angelo Showdown (Blood Bond #8)
9780786017638: Shootout At Gold Creek (Blood Bond)
9780821744666: Blood Bond 8: San Angelo Showdown
9780821742228: Blood Bond 7: Shootout At Gold Creek
9780786020010: Deadly Road To Yuma (Blood Bond, Book 13)
9780786028788: Judgement Day (A Town Callled Fury)
9780786028139: Blood Bond: A Hundred Ways To Kill
9780786017577: Blood Bond
9780821727249: Blood Bond
9780786023455: Blood Bond: Arizona Ambush
9780786021246: Moonshine Massacre (Blood Bond)
9780786018734: Ride For Vengeance (Blood Bond, No. 12)
9780786018727: Texas Gundown (Blood Bond, Book 11)
9780786017621: Blood Bond #6: Slaughter Trail
9780786017652: Death In Snake Creek (Blood Bond, No. 9)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.