|Product Name||Violent Sunday (The Last Gunfighter, Book 11)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Mass Market Paperback|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0786015462|
|Price New||15.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.95 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.76 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.34 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.72 grams (convert)|
|Author||William W. Johnstone|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||A USA Today Bestselling Author The Last Gunfighter is a groundbreaking series that weaves together tales of frontier warriors and outlaws, lawmen and adventurers, and the innocents caught between them. This gritty, action-packed new adventure captures the fury of a Texas range war - stoked by greed, hatred, and one man's quest for redemption.|
|Similar Items||9780786013265: Showdown (The Last Gunfighter, Book 5)|
9780758200358: The Last Gunfighter: The Forbidden
9780786020034: Sudden Fury (The Last Gunfighter, No. 20)
9781597222259: Renegades (Last Gunfighter)
9780786015474: Renegades (Last Gunfighter, Book 12)
9780786015443: No Man's Land (The Last Gunfighter)
9780786014446: Rescue (The Last Gunfighter, Book 7)
9780786016327: The Devil's Legion (The Last Gunfighter, No. 14)
9780786016310: Savage Country (The Last Gunfighter)
9780786015450: Manhunt: (The Last Gunfighter)
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.