|Product Name||The Punisher: In The Blood|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.86 inches / Length:5.75 inches / Weight:0.6 pounds / Width:0.39 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0785151818|
|Price New||3.69 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.40 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.96 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Frank Castle is back. Back for revenge. Back in New York. Back to cleaning its streets. Back together, healed and strong, his mission resumed as he partakes in the sweet wet work, and notches up one of the highest body counts in Punisher history. Cyber sensei Henry Russo is back, keeping Frank proficient with an eye in the sky. Others are back as well--two of Frank's most sadistic enemies united in a new vindictive plot: Enter the Jigsaw Brothers!|
|Similar Items||9780785142782: The Punisher Vol. 2: Dead End|
9780785141624: The Punisher Vol. 2: Dead End
9780785140726: Punisher: Nightmare
9780785140696: The Punisher Vol. 1: Dark Reign
9780785139973: The Punisher Vol. 1: Dark Reign
9780785139430: Punisher Noir
9780785131700: Punisher War Journal - Volume 5: Secret Invasion (Punisher (Marvel Quality Paper))
9780785129646: Punisher War Journal, Vol. 4: Jigsaw
9780785126645: Punisher War Journal - Volume 3: Hunter Hunted (Punisher (Marvel Quality Paper)) (V. 3)
9780553236125: Punisher: Enter The War Zone
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.