|Product Name||Coward (Criminal, Vol. 1)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 078512439X|
|Price New||2.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.13 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.63 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.76 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||From Harvey Award-Winning Best Writer Ed Brubaker, and Scream Award-Winning Best Artist Sean Phillips comes the first collection of Criminal, one of the best reviewed comics of 2006. Coward is the story of Leo, a professional pickpocket who is also a legendary heist-planner and thief. But there's a catch with Leo, he won't work any job that he doesn't call all the shots on, he won't allow guns, and the minute things turn south, he's looking for any exit that won't land him in prison. But when he's lured into a risky heist, all his rules go out the window, and he ends up on the run from the cops and the bad men who double-crossed him. Now Leo must come face-to-face with the violence he's kept bottled up inside for 20 years, and nothing will ever be the same for him again. Collects Criminal #1-5.|
|Similar Items||9780785102793: Elektra Lives Again|
9780766149083: Saga, Vol. 1
9780743474894: Raymond Chandler's Marlowe: The Authorized Philip Marlowe Graphic Novel (Trilogy Of Crime)
9780743258784: Sleeper: Season 1
9780732719678: Saga, Vol. 1
9780590550123: Saga, Vol. 1
9780590461283: Batman: Year One
9780559875151: Saga, Vol. 1
9780140381504: Saga, Vol. 1
9780006153054: Saga, Vol. 1
View 23 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.