|Product Name||Benchmark California Road Map|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.5 inches / Length:8.7 inches / Weight:0.1 pounds / Width:3.7 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0783499043|
|Price New||4.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||3.8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.6 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Atlases: Every Benchmark atlas is specially designed for enthusiasts of hunting, fishing, camping, boating, hiking, and other outdoor activities. All atlases have Benchmarks exclusive Landscape Maps with large easy-to-read and page overlap, and a useful GPS grid. The categorized Recreation Guide makes planning your next adventure a breeze. The Recreation Maps have public land ownership shown as color tints, and most titles have hunting unit names and boundaries, Recreational Maps: Benchmarks Recreation Maps were created for outdoor lovers who want the high quality recreation information in our atlases but with the convenience of a traditional folding map. Complete public lands detail and hunting unit boundaries are shown as well as categorized recreation listings.|
|Long Description||This folded map of the Golden State is the ideal companion to the California Road & Recreation Atlas. The entire state is shown on one side and is enhanced with enlargements of the Redwood Coast, Nap/Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite Valley, Monterey, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs areas. Metro areas (Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Sacramento) are covered in detail for urban exploration.|
|Similar Items||9780755323128: Road Trip Usa Pacific Coast Highway|
9781141606511: California Road And Recreation Atlas (Benchmark Atlas)
9780929591490: California Road And Recreation Atlas (Benchmark Atlas)
9780749567958: California Road And Recreation Atlas (Benchmark Atlas)
9780373013968: California Road And Recreation Atlas (Benchmark Atlas)
9780131108912: California Road And Recreation Atlas (Benchmark Atlas)
9780783499000: Nevada Road Map (Benchmark Maps: Nevada)
9780528882005: Rand Mcnally Easy To Read: Oregon State Map
9780528881107: Rand Mcnally Easy To Read! California State Map
9780528868207: The Thomas Guide California Road Atlas (Thomas Guide California Road Atlas & Driver's Guide)
View 19 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.