|Product Name||61 [Vhs]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005M20M|
|Price New||0.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Barry Pepper, Thomas Jane, Anthony Michael Hall, Richard Masur, Bruce McGill|
|Width||4.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||1 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.68 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC|
|Run Time||129 minutes|
|Features||Condition: Used - Very Good|
|Similar Items||9780792843481: Bull Durham [VHS]|
0786936193633: The Rookie
9780792843504: Hoosiers [VHS]
9786302655865: A League of Their Own [VHS]
0043396512238: A League Of Their Own [Vhs]
9786302534375: The Babe [VHS]
9780767809269: Natural [VHS]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.