|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0002KPIQY|
|Price New||4.04 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Mitchell, Kylie Travis, Mercedes Ruehl, Faye Dunaway|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||126 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||It's the Late 70's in New York - Studio 54, designer jeans, drugs and disco. One girl is living life in the fast lane. She can have any man or woman she wants. Sex, money, glamour, fame - it's all within her reach. She's a Goddess. She's A Star. Her name Is Gia.|
|Similar Items||0097363399223: Beyond Borders|
0043396196643: Ghost Rider
0043396047464: Girl, Interrupted
0027616872302: Original Sin
0024543256786: Angelina Jolie Celebrity Pack (Mr. & Mrs. Smith / Life Or Something Like It / Pushing Tin)
0012569431829: Taking Lives - Director's Cut
0012236236306: Permanent Midnight
0012236188483: Basic Instinct
0012236115670: Requiem for a Dream - Director's Cut
View 23 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.