|Product Name||Hungarian Cookbook: Old World Recipes For New World Cooks, Expanded Edition|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ 0781812402|
|Price New||7.37 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.48 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.51 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10.4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Yolanda Nagy Fintor|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||These enticing Old World Hungarian recipes were brought to America by the author's grandparents, but they have been updated to accommodate today's dietary concerns and faster-paced lifestyles. The author also explores the seasonal and ceremonial observances still practiced by Hungarian Americans: bacon cookouts, fall grape festivals, weddings, Christmas, New Year's, and Easter.|
|Similar Items||9789639552456: The Traditional Hungarian Kitchen|
9789631349092: Gundel's Hungarian Cookbook
9783848003877: Culinaria Hungary
9783833149962: Culinaria Hungary
9781857333350: Hungary - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture
9781849041126: The Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary
9781612430539: Dirty Hungarian: Everyday Slang From "What's Up?" To "F*%# Off!" (Dirty Everyday Slang)
9781565549296: Art Of Romanian Cooking, The
9781468195279: June Meyer's Authentic Hungarian Heirloom Recipes Third Edition
9781467949675: New Hungarian Cuisine. Traditional And Contemporary Favorites
9781161433876: I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, And Wars In Hungary
9781142796419: The Hungarian Cookbook
9781103628766: I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, And Wars In Hungary
9780982578100: The Essential Guide To Being Hungarian: 50 Facts And Facets Of Nationhood
9780979761867: Romanian Cookbook
9780978025403: Helen's Hungarian Heritage Recipes
9780968567708: I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, And Wars In Hungary
9780897333825: I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, And Wars In Hungary
9780887296826: The Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary (Columbia/Hurst)
9780884320463: The Essential Guide To Being Hungarian: 50 Facts And Facets Of Nationhood
9780870529764: Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary
9780822541325: Cooking the Hungarian Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and Vegetarian Recipes (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
9780811803175: A Little Hungarian Cookbook
9780803264601: The Food And Cooking Of Eastern Europe (At Table)
9780788152443: George Lang's Cuisine Of Hungary
9780781808064: All Along The Danube: Recipes From Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Romania And Bulgaria (Hippocrene International Cookbooks)
9780781805865: The Art Of Hungarian Cooking: Revised Edition (Hippocrene International Cookbook Classics)
9780781802024: The Art Of Hungarian Cooking (Hippocrene International Cookbook Classics)
9780743563949: Pimsleur Hungarian Basic Course - Level 1 Lessons 1-10 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Hungarian with Pimsleur Language Programs
9780739851401: Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary
9780738806686: I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, And Wars In Hungary
9780517411193: The Paprikas Weiss Hungarian Cookbook
9780517169636: The Cuisine Of Hungary
9780517118689: George Lang's Cuisine Of Hungary
9780385524858: I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, And Wars In Hungary
9780231702256: The Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary (Columbia/Hurst)
9780199327348: Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary
9780060914370: The Hungarian Cookbook
9780060110048: The Paprikas Weiss Hungarian Cookbook
0814883020181: Zoie + Chloe Stainless Steel Spaetzle Maker Lid with Scraper
0078006600104: Szeged Sweet Paprika Seasoning Spice
0078006000102: Szeged Hungarian Paprika, Sweet, 5 Ounce
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.