|Product Name||Stop Erasing Hell: An Interactive Workbook For Individual Or Small-Group Study|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:0 pounds / Width:0 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0781408156|
|Price New||9.75 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.75 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Francis Chan, Preston Sprinkle|
|Long Description||What do you believe about hell? How do you feel about a God who could send people there? Explore these tough questions in Stop Erasing Hell, as you walk through Scripture with Francis Chan and Preston Sprinkle to discern how what you believe about hell changes the way you live. In this interactive workbook based on the New York Times-bestselling book Erasing Hell , the authors wrap the study in prayer and impart courage for the journey ahead. This resource will help you learn more about the character of God, discover the biblical truth about the afterlife, and ask yourself the hard questions so that the answers can revolutionize your life. As you grapple with the topic of hell, let God transform your heart through renewed reverence for Him and love for the people around you. Stop Erasing Hell is a stand alone ten-week study that can be used by individuals or small groups, and includes weekend retreat options and guidance for small-group leaders.|
|Similar Items||9780781407250: Erasing Hell: What God Said About Eternity, and the Things We've Made Up|
9780781403221: Forgotten God DVD Study Resource
9780595158171: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed By A Relentless God
9780553235180: Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples
9780553202359: Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, And The Fate Of Every Person Who Ever Lived
9780232525748: Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect Of The Holy Spirit
9780225665000: Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect Of The Holy Spirit
9780062049650: Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, And The Fate Of Every Person Who Ever Lived
9780061443046: Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, And The Fate Of Every Person Who Ever Lived
9780060968793: Erasing Hell: What God Said About Eternity, and the Things We've Made Up
View 18 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.