|Product Name||The John Wayne Collection|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:1.28 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000AQ69PY|
|Price New||4.86 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||6 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||22.4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC|
|Run Time||840 minutes|
|Long Description||John Wayne is without a doubt the quintessential All-American hero. Strong, silent, frank and rugged, he personified the ways of the Wild West and beyond, becoming an institution both on the big screen and in real life. The challenge for many fans became pinpointing where the character ended and where Wayne began! Now for the first time, 15 of “Duke’s” classic early works are all compiled in one stunning collector’s tin. These five DVDs contain great westerns from his heyday in the 1930s and will guarantee hours of gun-slinging entertainment. With timeless works like Dawn Rider, The Desert Trail and West of the Divide, you can take a piece of the old west home today! Films include: Blue Steel, Lawless Range, The Dawn Rider, Lucky Texan, Man from Utah, Texas Terror, Rainbow Valley, The Star Packer, The Desert Trail, Riders of Destiny, Randy Rides Alone, The Trail Beyond, West of the Divide, Winds of the Wasteland, Paradise Canyon|
|Similar Items||0887090044905: Rio Grande|
0883929157532: Rio Bravo
0097363711544: Big Jake
0883929305063: True Grit
0683904506863: John Wayne The Ultimate Collection 25 Movie Classics
0883929058969: TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection John Wayne Westerns
0085391174233: 4 Film Favorites John Wayne Collection
9780778603597: John Wayne Double Feature
View 8 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.