|Product Name||Dark Harvest (Maplecreek Amish)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:1 inches / Length:8.1 inches / Weight:0.57 pounds / Width:5.2 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0778329364|
|Price New||5.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.43 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.97 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.38 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.12 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Policewoman Kat Lindley is running from the big-city job that nearly got her killed, and from memories of the abused boy she failed to save. She agrees to undertake a dangerous masquerade within the peaceful Amish community of Maplecreek, desperate to save its children. Widower Luke Brand is a leader in the Amish community. But his people are under attack from unknown assailants. The community is reluctant to turn to the outside world—until a particularly vicious assault forces Luke to seek help. Together Luke and Kat are determined to bring justice to the perpetrators, while struggling to suppress the unspoken and forbidden feelings growing between them. But when the case takes a deadly turn, Kat must race to uncover the menace that threatens the people she has grown to deeply respect—before Luke becomes the next victim.|
|Similar Items||9780778313236: Return To Grace (A Home Valley Amish Novel)|
9780778321156: Down To The Bone
9780778329879: Dark Angel (Maplecreek Amish Trilogy)
9780778320432: Dark Road Home (Maplecreek Amish Trilogy #1)
9780778315049: Finding Mercy (A Home Valley Amish Novel)
9780778314721: Upon A Winter's Night (The Home Valley Series)
9780778313977: Finding Mercy (A Home Valley Amish Novel)
9780778328056: Dark Road Home (A Maplecreek Amish Novel)
9780778328124: Dark Road Home (A Maplecreek Amish Novel)
9780451194824: Empty Cradle
View 14 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.