|Product Name||Down by the River (A Grace Valley Novel)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Mass Market Paperback|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0778328988|
|Price New||5.54 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.62 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.21 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.92 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Long Description||In the peaceful town of Grace Valley, neighbors are like family—and just as meddlesome, too. June Hudson is the town's doctor, a caring, capable woman who now has a bit of explaining to do. People are beginning to notice the bloom in her cheeks—and the swell of her belly. Happily, DEA agent Jim Post is back in June's arms for good, newly retired from undercover work and ready for new beginnings here in Grace Valley. Expecting the unexpected is a way of life in Grace Valley, and the community is overflowing with gossip right now. Who is the secret paramour June's aunt Myrna is hiding? Does the town's poker-playing pastor have too many aces up his sleeve? But when dangers, from man and nature, rise up with a vengeance to threaten June and the town, this community pulls together and shows what it's made of. And Jim discovers the true meaning of happiness here in Grace Valley: there really is no place like home.|
|Similar Items||9780778315131: A Virgin River Christmas (A Virgin River Novel)|
9780778314288: Whispering Rock (Virgin River)
9780778314196: Shelter Mountain: A Virgin River Novel
9780373180752: Informed Risk & A Hero for Sophie Jones
9781410416223: Deep In The Valley (Grace Valley, Book 1)
9780739429051: Just Over The Mountain
9781597220651: Runaway Mistress
9780778314929: Blue Skies
9780778328995: Just Over the Mountain (A Grace Valley Novel)
9780778328971: Deep in the Valley (A Grace Valley Novel)
9780778314912: The Wedding Party
9780778313106: Redwood Bend (A Virgin River Novel)
9780778312710: Bring Me Home For Christmas (A Virgin River Novel)
9781551665450: The House On Olive Street
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.