|Product Name||Flowers On Main (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Mass Market Paperback|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0778326349|
|Price New||1.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.07 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.62 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.21 inches (convert)|
|Weight||16 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
When her last two plays are dismal failures and her relationship with her temperamental mentor falls apart, writer Bree O'Brien abandons Chicago and the regional theater where she hoped to make a name for herself to return home. Opening Flowers on Main promises to bring her a new challenge and a new kind of fulfillment.
But not all is peaceful and serene in Chesapeake Shores, with her estranged mother on the scene and her ex-lover on the warpath. Jake Collins has plenty of reasons to want Bree out of his life, but none of those are a match for the one reason he wants her to stay: he's still in love with her.
Jake might be able to get past that old hurt if he knew Bree was home to stay, but is she? The only way to know for sure is to take a dangerous leap of faith.
|Similar Items||9780778329893: Beach Lane (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)|
9780778317326: Dogwood Hill (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)
9780778313915: An O'brien Family Christmas (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)
9781602854369: The Inn At Eagle Point (Center Point Premier Romance (Large Print))
9781607519621: The Inn At Eagle Point
9780778329473: Driftwood Cottage (Chesapeake Shores )
9780778329794: Moonlight Cove (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)
9780778326410: Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores)
9780778326267: The Inn At Eagle Point (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)
9780778313090: The Summer Garden (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)
9780778312628: A Chesapeake Shores Christmas (A Chesapeake Shores Novel)
9780786202645: Bank On It
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.