|Product Name||Fireside (The Lakeshore Chronicles)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:1.2 inches / Length:6.6 inches / Weight:0.4 pounds / Width:4 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0778314898|
|Price New||3.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.1 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.62 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.21 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.4 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Long Description||Baseball hopeful Bo Crutcher is about to get his shot at the majors. That is, until life throws him a curveball. When AJ, the son he'd never met, lands on his doorstep, Bo's life becomes a whole new ball game. He needs help—fast. Enter Kimberly van Dorn. Hired to smooth Bo's rough exterior for the media, she expects the kind of shallow pro athlete she's used to handling. But Bo is willing to sacrifice everything for his vulnerable son. Kim can train him to hit a home run with the press, but over a breathtaking winter on frozen Willow Lake, she realizes he has far more to teach her about the game of life…and putting love first.|
|Similar Items||9780778327998: The Summer Hideaway (The Lakeshore Chronicles)|
9781445860282: Summer At Willow Lake
9780778328919: The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles)
9780778327820: Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles)
9780778317005: The Summer Hideaway (The Lakeshore Chronicles)
9780778329251: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (The Lakeshore Chronicles)
9780778314998: Return To Willow Lake (The Lakeshore Chronicles)
9780778312529: Lakeside Cottage
9780778329596: Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles)
9780778329664: Summer At Willow Lake (The Lakeshore Chronicles)
View 16 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.