|Product Name||My Soul To Save (Soul Screamers)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0778304353|
|Price New||4.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.63 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.02 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.96 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.12 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies. So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul. The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad's ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend's loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld-a consequence they can't possibly understand. Kaylee can't let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk...|
|Similar Items||9780373210831: Soul Screamers Volume Three: If I Die\Never to Sleep\Before I Wake|
9780373210619: Before I Wake
9780548601068: If I Die
9780373210329: If I Die
9780373210794: Soul Screamers, Vol. 2: My Soul To Keep / My Soul To Steal / Reaper
9780373210664: With All My Soul (Soul Screamers)
9780373210275: My Soul To Steal (Soul Screamers, Book 4)
9780373210053: My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, Book 3)
9780590469265: My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers Book 1)
9780373210039: My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers Book 1)
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.