|Product Name||First Book of Practical Studies for Cornet and Trumpet|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.2 inches / Length:11.7 inches / Weight:0.26 pounds / Width:8.6 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0769219578|
|Price New||5.21 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||11.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Robert W. Getchell|
|Long Description||This First Book of Practical Studies is designed to develop chord consciousness and to provide additional experience in the fundamental rhythms, key signatures and articulations and to improve accuracy in reading through the use of interesting and melodic studies. It may be used either to supplement or to follow any beginning method book.|
|Similar Items||9780757994180: Student Instrumental Course Tunes for Cornet Technic: Level II|
9780757980107: Belwin Master Duets: Trombone Advanced, Vol. 1
9780757900495: Odd Meter Etudes For All Instruments In Treble Clef
9780739019412: The Allen Vizzutti Trumpet Method, Bk 1: Technical Studies
9780634035906: Trumpet Stars - Set 2: Book/CD Pack
9780486479552: Arban's Complete Conservatory Method for Trumpet (Dover Books on Music)
9780195166934: Trumpet Technique
9780193187023: Trumpet Technique
9780130914835: Brass Performance And Pedagogy
0754865002968: Hetman 1 - Light Piston Lubricant Light
View 28 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.