|Product Name||Immersed In Him|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:7.99 inches / Length:5.24 inches / Weight:0.49 pounds / Width:0.43 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0768432650|
|Price New||14.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.13 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Immersed in Him holds the key to living an exciting new lifestyle. It is full of answers about how to thrive in today’s emotionally, economically, and physically turbulent times. Immersed in Him is the author’s real-life experience of “becoming one with the Living Christ” in order to live above painful or troubling circumstances. You will benefit greatly from the result of many visitations and visions from the Spirit, learning the differences between religion and a total immersion in the ways of the Spirit. If you truly want to enter Christ, this book helps you: Receive the revelation necessary to transform your mindset. Become one with the Living Christ. Reconnect with your intended purpose and power. Unearth with waves of enthusiasm what has been buried in form and tradition. Renew and energize your passion for Him. Each chapter transports your spirit to a new level of understanding and wisdom designed to expose you to light not seen before. If you are not content with yesterday’s revelation of Christ, new keys are provided to find fresh manna each day. It’s time to be Immersed in Him and be empowered to kick the devil out of your life once and for all—and live victoriously!|
|Similar Items||9780892280278: Pigs In The Parlor: A Practical Guide To Deliverance|
9780830724963: Shaking The Heavens: How You Can Pray God's Will On Earth As It Is In Heaven
9781933163222: Regions Of Captivity
9781933163048: Iniquity (Spanish Edition)
9781933163659: Quantum Fasting - Food For Thought
9781933163376: Pharmakeia A Hidden Assassin
9781933163369: Iniquity (8th Edition)
9781933163291: Seated In Heavenly Places Revised
9780768432336: Regions Of Captivity: One Of The Most Powerful Ways To Be Delivered
9781933163116: Eat My Flesh, Drink My Blood
9781933163130: Supernatural Believing The Consciousness Of Christ
9781933163710: By L. Emerson Ferrell The Breath of God Over Essential Oils (1st Edition)
9781933163062: Becoming The Master's Key
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.