|Product Name||Bear in the Big Blue House - Practice Makes Perfect|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B0000DGKI2|
|Price New||152.92 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||15.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Noel McNeal, Peter Linz, Vicki Eibner, James J. Kroupa, Tyler Bunch|
|Genre||KIDS & FAMILY|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||75 minutes|
|Long Description||The acclaimed children's series from Jim Henson Productions is back with this collection containing three episodes in which big, lovable, Bear attempts to teach children about the value of practice and of having patience.|
|Similar Items||0786936267594: Bear in the Big Blue House - Early to Bed, Early to Rise|
0786936267587: Bear in the Big Blue House - Visiting The Doctor With Bear
0786936250787: Bear in the Big Blue House - Potty Time With Bear
0786936250824: Bear In The Big Blue House Sleepy Time With Bear & Friends
0786936250848: Bear In The Big Blue House Party Time With Bear
0786936250800: Bear In The Big Blue House A Bear For All Seasons
0786936250732: Bear In The Big Blue House Heroes Of Woodland Valley
9780767855457: Bear in the Big Blue House - Halloween & Thanksgiving [VHS]
0786936267600: Bear in the Big Blue House - Storytelling with Bear
0786936250770: Bear In The Big Blue House Shapes, Sounds & Colors With Bear!
0786936250763: Bear In The Big Blue House Everybody's Special!
0786936250756: Bear In The Big Blue House Tidy Time With Bear!
0786936250749: Bear in the Big Blue House - Dance Party!
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.