|Product Name||Ghosts of Mars|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00003CY6P|
|Price New||3.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||98 minutes|
|Cast||Ice Cube, Jason Statham, Joanna Cassidy, Natasha Henstridge, Pam Grier|
|Run Time||98 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||24 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Special Edition, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||98 minutes|
|Long Description||From John Carpenter, the master of horror behind 1998's hit John Carpenter's Vampires and classics like The Thing and Halloween, comes a sci-fi thriller full of explosive action and bone-chilling suspense. Natasha Henstridge (Species) is Melanie Ballard, a headstrong police lieutenant on Mars in the year 2025. Humans have been colonizing and mining on the red planet for some time, but when Ballard and her squad are sent to a remote region to apprehend the dangerous criminal James "Desolation" Williams, played by Ice Cube (Three Kings), they discover that he's the least of their worries. The mining operations have unleashed a deadly army of Martian spirits who take over the bodies of humans and won't stop until they destroy all invaders of their planet. With a stellar cast including Pam Grier (Jackie Brown), Jason Statham (Snatch) and Clea Duvall (The Faculty), as well as explosive special effects, John Carpenter's GHOSTS OF MARS is an intergalactic terror fest like you've never seen.|
|Similar Items||9780767882095: Vampires - Los Muertos|
5035822747630: Vampires [Region 2]
0883929304387: Event Horizon
0883929183142: 4 Film Favorites Sci-Fi
0883929151684: Red Planet
0717951008398: Mission To Mars
0085391119067: Thirteen Ghosts
0027616854773: Escape from New York
0025192908026: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (Unrated Director's Cut)
0025192123429: Prince of Darkness
0025192044427: Village of the Damned
0024543044765: Big Trouble In Little China
0002519505205: John Carpenter Master of Fear 4 Film Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.