|Product Name||Avengers '67 - Set 2, Vols. 3 & 4|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0767015533|
|Price New||34.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Patrick Macnee, Diana Rigg, Honor Blackman, Linda Thorson, Ian Hendry|
|Width||5.38 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.8 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Box set, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||340 minutes|
|Long Description||Set 2 in The Avengers '67 includes more episodes of the long- running British television series at its creative peak of great writing, color filming (for the first time on the show), and flawless chemistry between actors Patrick Macnee and Diana Rigg. This batch includes six episodes on two DVDs, including the unstoppable-corpse mystery "The Living Dead"; the cheeky, killer-feline story "The Hidden Tiger"; the finishing-school drama "The Correct Way to Die"; the scary "Epic"; the Agatha Christie-like "The Superlative Seven"; and "Never Never Say Die." --Tom Keogh|
|Similar Items||9780767047210: The Avengers '68: Set 5|
9780767045377: Avengers '68, Set 3
9780767025102: Avengers '64, Set 2
0733961700343: Avengers '66 - Set 1, Vol. 1 & 2
0733961700282: Avengers '65 - Set 1, Vols. 1 & 2
0733961700169: Avengers '67 - Set 3, Vols. 5 & 6
0733961700145: Avengers '67 - Set 1, Vols. 1 & 2
0031398177371: Avengers The Complete Emma Peel Megaset
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.