|Product Name||When The Husband Is The Suspect|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 076535523X|
|Price New||4.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.76 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.69 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.18 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.8 ounces (convert)|
|Author||F. Lee Bailey, Jean Rabe|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
From the bestselling author of The Defense Never Rests, a look at the modern spate of spousal homicides.
This book provides an overview of several of the most famous homicidal husband cases of recent years, including:
- Sam Sheppard, who inspired the TV series and movie The Fugitive
- Jeffrey McDonald, who became the subject of the bestseller Fatal Vision
- Mister Perfect, Brad Cunningham, who was convicted of bludgeoning his wife to death
- Michael Peterson, who was the subject of the IFC documentary series The Staircase and a Lifetime movie original starring Treat Williams
- OJ Simpson, whose dream team of lawyers defended the former pro-football player and movie star of the brutal murder of his ex-wife as the entire nation watched
- Claus von Bulow, immortalized in the book and movie Reversal of Fortune
- Robert Blake, former TV star, who was suspected of engineering the death of his conwoman wife
- Scott Peterson, a philandering sociopathic husband who almost escaped arrest for the murder of his wife and unborn child.
- Lambert "Bart" Knol, who claimed he suffered from "substance-induced persistent amnesia" when he was accused of killing his wife of 38 years
These cases and others are presented in an objective manner by a knowledgeable voice that recognizes that suspicion, and sometimes even conviction, are not always synonymous with guilt.
|Similar Items||9780451126405: The Defense Never Rests|
9780451083173: The Defense Never Rests
9780451071019: The Defense Never Rests
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Very minor cosmetic changes. Cleaning up the look here and there. Nothing special.