|Product Name||A Fire Upon The Deep (Zones Of Thought)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:1.17 inches / Length:9.18 inches / Weight:1.08 pounds / Width:6.33 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0765329824|
|Price New||6.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.87 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||28.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||231.9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.12 inches (convert)|
|Weight||17.28 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||In 1992 Vernor Vinge amazed the science fiction world with this epic novel of star-spanning adventure. It won the Hugo Award for Best Novel, and has since become a landmark in the field. Now, with the long awaited sequel The Children of the Sky about to be published, we are proud to offer the first-ever trade paperback edition of this big-screen SF classic. A Fire Upon The Deep is the winner of the 1993 Hugo Award for Best Novel.|
|Similar Items||9780345294678: Childhood's End|
9780316246620: Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch)
9780312875626: The Children Of The Sky (Zones Of Thought)
9780312856830: A Deepness In The Sky
9780312536633: The Forever War
9780156027366: The Forever War
9780140368789: Childhood's End (Del Rey Impact)
9780099831204: Snow Crash
9780099410676: Snow Crash
View 21 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.