|Product Name||Range of Ghosts (The Eternal Sky)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:9.25 inches / Length:6.14 inches / Weight:1.11 pounds / Width:1.1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0765327546|
|Price New||8.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.19 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.46 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.48 inches (convert)|
|Weight||19.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Range of Ghosts, 336 pages, 1st Ed edition|
|Long Description||Temur, grandson of the Great Khan, is walking away from a battlefield where he was left for dead. All around lie the fallen armies of his cousin and his brother, who made war to rule the Khaganate. Temur is now the legitimate heir by blood to his grandfather's throne, but he is not the strongest. Going into exile is the only way to survive his ruthless cousin. Once-Princess Samarkar is climbing the thousand steps of the Citadel of the Wizards of Tsarepheth. She was heir to the Rasan Empire until her father got a son on a new wife. Then she was sent to be the wife of a Prince in Song, but that marriage ended in battle and blood. Now she has renounced her worldly power to seek the magical power of the wizards. These two will come together to stand against the hidden cult that has so carefully brought all the empires of the Celadon Highway to strife and civil war through guile and deceit and sorcerous power.|
|Similar Items||9780765329936: The Scar|
9780765327567: Steles Of The Sky (The Eternal Sky)
9780765327550: Shattered Pillars (The Eternal Sky)
9780765318824: Shattered Pillars (The Eternal Sky)
9780553586688: The Lion Of Senet (The Second Sons Trilogy, Book 1)
9780451464972: River Of Stars
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.