|Product Name||Spelling Workout Level G Pupil Edition|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.4 inches / Length:10.7 inches / Weight:0.7 pounds / Width:8.1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0765224860|
|Price New||9.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.89 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.42 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.87 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.28 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Modern Curriculum Press|
Spelling Workout has all the components you need to lead students from simple sound-letter relationships to more complex spelling patterns.
Students learn spelling skills based on phonics through unique, cross-curricular reading passages, practice, and high-interest writing activities. Packed with flexible lessons, motivating activites, including fun riddles and puzzles, this dynamic program leads students to spelling success!
The Teacher's Edition:
|Similar Items||9781933339290: The Complete Writer: Level Two Workbook For Writing With Ease (The Complete Writer)|
9781428432734: Spelling Workout Homeschool Bundle Level G Copyright 2002
9781428430938: Plaid Phonics, Level B, Student Edition
9781145181205: First Language Lessons For The Well-Trained Mind: Level 1 (Second Edition) (First Language Lessons)
9781144011244: First Language Lessons For The Well-Trained Mind: Level 1 (Second Edition) (First Language Lessons)
9780966894011: First Language Lessons For The Well-Trained Mind: Level 1 (Second Edition) (First Language Lessons)
9780894556418: Critical Thinking Book One (Grades 7-12)
9780813628219: Spelling Workout, G
9780813628059: Spelling Workout Level E Pupil Edition
9780765224897: Spelling Workout Level H Pupil Edition
9780765224835: Spelling Workout Level D Pupil Edition
9780765200280: Modern Curriculum Press Word Study: Phonics, Level F, Teacher's Resource Guide
9780751308303: How The Earth Works (How It Works)
9780133656909: Learning Microsoft Word 2007 Student Edition
9780021491384: World (Adventures In Time And Place)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.